Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I was a baby, now a full grown man

picture tells everything. photos of me:


when i was 5 months, october 1975



i was 6 during my convocation day 
[i forgot the name of this english kindergarten] 


i have too many photos during childhood time. skip all those. this was when i just turned 18. 


when i was 19. guess what site is this? 



again when i was 19. 


at 20 years old.  with my long lost friend, don't know where they are now except the extreme right, now hj. shamsul feekar, working at tabung haji kangar.

again at 20 with my long lost friend.  at the back, second from right is yahya, now chief steward malaysia airlines.  
the rest? only god knows.


looked innocent at 24 


when i was 25


again, 25 at reservation counter, pelangi airways (now no more). i didn't know why i looked so furious..and skinny?



during my brother's convo. he got 2nd class upper for bsc (hons) international business.  again, at 25 years. notice that necklace, i wore that too with alphabet 'hy'. 


when i was 26 with my friend tuty and fahmi


so bald and furious? taken at 27 years old


when i was 28 years with one of my students (i forgot his name)


when i was 29


i was 30 at this time



flanked by pretty ladies..hehe. when i was 33


again, at the age of 33
|
|
|
skip for 34 and 35



when i was 36


at 37 years old

  

38 years old.

yesterday, my friend, dr. zana gave me an injection to alleviate my back pain.  she said those towards 40s were vulnerable to aging symptoms.  i may need to strictly observe my diet now 
and exercise regularly

i am looking forward to reaching age 40.  
|
|
|

skip 39 years

now after two years.. revisit this page 2016


This was when I turned 40.  The year I actively swim.  3 times a week until now.

At the age of 40 last year, I had acute gout at my right toe nail. The gout lasted for several months, it attacked me on and off.  Now, the gout no longer invades my life since I consume chlorophyll water almost everyday.



This is me at 41 years old. Alhamdulillah.  I am looking forward to reaching the age of 50.  May Allah grant me a healthy and happy life. 

When I reached 40, for me, life is always the same.  The difference is that I gain more wisdom and skill.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment